Do you know what your love language is? People speak different languages of love. Not everyone gives and receives love in the same way. If you give love in the way people want to receive it, they will feel more loved. In this episode, we talk about what we’ve learned about our own love languages and how that compares to our husbands’ languages. We also talk about how we’ve changed our behavior based on what we’ve learned about love languages.
- What The 5 Love Languages book is all about and what each language is.
- Becca and Tiffany share what their primary love languages are.
- Tiffany talks about the difference between how she was showing love compared to what her husband’s language was.
- Becca discusses how she may be able to make changes to prioritize the way her husband wants to receive love.
- Becca and Tiffany talk about how knowing your love language can help you to handle situations differently with your partner.
- Many of us don’t read a lot about marriage even though it’s one of the most important relationships in your life. Why is that?
- Becca and Tiffany talk about marriage and sharing different perspectives to support others vs. comparing yourself in an healthy way.
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- Read the 5 Love Languages book.
- Take the Love Language quiz.
- Try something new in how you love the people in your life.
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW