Today’s episode is another in our interview series giving you examples of real working women you can relate to and how they’ve been able to make things work.
In this episode, we’re talking to Tracy Gravius. Tracy is a mom, wife, and business owner. She shares with us how being laid off was a reset button on her life, why her goals have changed over time, and the importance of surrounding yourself with positivity. Tracy also shares more background on starting her company Pregastyle and why she wants pregnant women to feel beautiful without breaking the bank.
Don’t miss her discount code for Pop and Banter listeners! Use discount code popmom15 for 15% off your purchase at Pregastyle.
- Tracy’s background in finance
- What her previous schedule looked like and why that felt unsustainable once she had kids
- Tracy’s idea to start a maternity resale store while on maternity leave
- Using vision boards for goals
- Why being laid off was her reset button for her life
- How being busy as a working parent can mean you lose your purpose
- Why you need to be flexible in setting goals as you grow and change
- The why behind Tracy’s company Pregastyle
- Managing maternity clothes
- Why lists are super important to feeling like you can do more
- Automating your home life
- Removing negativity from your life so that it doesn’t weight you down
Background on Tracy Gravius
Tracy Gravius is a mom, wife, and business woman. She spent over fifteen years in private banking and financial planning, working primarily with business-owner clients who she found to be both inspiring and encouraging, until one day she had an idea of her own: PREGASTYLE. During each of my pregnancies, she put on at least fifty-five pounds. She struggled to feel beautiful, even with pregnancy being the most naturally-beautiful and rewarding act she’d ever experienced. The problem was, she had this ever-changing body, no idea of how to style it, and a limited budget of what she was willing to invest in clothing that she’d not only fit into for such a short period of time, but then be stuck with after! That’s when the idea for PREGASTYLE struck.
PREGASTYLE is an easy-to-use online marketplace for moms to sell their maternity clothes, while providing a one-stop-shop for moms-to-be who are on-the-hunt for beautiful and affordable maternity clothing and style tips.
As a mother, a wife, and a business woman, it is rewarding to work every day, building a company inspired by her family, as a family, for her family.
You can connect with Tracy at the following places:
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- Automate any home tasks you can like using Amazon Subscribe and Save.
- Remove one negative thing from your life like negative news stories or people who bring you down.
- If you’re pregnant, go to Pregastyle to use the discount code: popmom15 only available for our listeners!
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW