Do you exercise regularly? Do you even like exercising? In this episode, we’re talking all about exercise since it’s on many people’s minds at the beginning of a new year. Becca is a regular exerciser and Tiffany is struggling still after getting off track. So, how do you make it work and keep yourself on track?
- Becca talks about why she has to get exercise in every day…or else even her husband pushes her out the door.
- Tiffany reminisces on how she used to be great a exercising, but hasn’t been consistent since having kids.
- Becca talks about how she fits working out into her schedule.
- Tiffany discusses why having business travel actually meant she exercised more and why having accountability is key for her.
- Becca and Tiffany compare what exercise equipment they have at their homes.
- Tiffany talks about why she thinks everyone should do a challenge like Fitness First to try new workouts every month.
- Becca talks about why a combination of group classes and Youtube workouts works for her.
- Becca and Tiffany debate whether companies should be obligated to subsidize gyms or other health programs.
- Tiffany talks about how she will be with everyone else trying to exercise at the beginning of the year and Becca challenges her to report back on how it’s going to keep her accountable.
TAKE IT OFFLINE
- Find a friend who is willing to try a workout class with you.
- Consider signing up for a plan like Couch to 5K that tells you what to do.
- Try a Youtube workout.
- Keep Tiffany accountable! Send encouragement as she tries to make exercise a habit.
Tell us about it in the comments below!
Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW