One of our favorite things is to share with others the things we’ve found that bring us joy. We’ve got alot of great things this month! Enjoy!
– Trudeau Toss and Chop Salad Tongs. Who doesn’t love a chopped salad, especially at home?! These scissors will become your favorite kitchen item hands down.
– Rosemary Mint Soap. Being a little indulgent in the morning isn’t a bad thing. This soap smells amazing and has the best lather! It was a gift that I will definitely be buying for myself going forward.
– AlexandraFranzen.com. I am perhaps late to the party on this one, but I recently found Alexandra’s blog through her interview on The Lively Show, and I am loving her writing style and topics. Nothing seems to be off limits! Here is a great article about how to say no (something I struggle with!) and another article on how important it is to get back up once we’ve fallen down.
– La Croix Sparkling Water Coconut flavor. I can be found drinking this at all times of the day. I cut out soda 2 years ago and so sparkling water is my happy place now. I am obsessed with this one and am working on getting everyone around me to try it! Your turn!
– This post on keeping kids entertained while you are away on business travel (which I just posted about!). This is a little advanced for my little ones, but I adore this idea and I love Rachel Hollis and The Chic Site. Total fan girl over here. You should check it all out!
– The School of Greatness podcasts. Yup, I’m still obsessed with podcasts and this is a fantastic one by an ex-pro athlete. He interviews some awesome people and each episode is really motivating.
– 36 Life Lessons. Love all of these!
What are you loving lately? Anything we should check out??