For February’s Loving Lately we both had some things to share with you all!
Becca: Lately I have been absolutely loving my mornings – the quiet just before the house wakes up where I get to do whatever it is that I want to do, which most recently have included:
– The Five-Minute Journal. Yes, we wrote a post about it just last week, but it deserves mention again because it is just that good.
– Honeysuckle Candle by Himalayan Trading Post. Feels like the spring is entering my mornings with the fresh smell of honey.
– Kicking Horse Coffee. Completely worth ordering from Canada for these beans!
Tiffany: Here’s what I’m loving lately!
– This article – Why Some Teams Are Smarter Than Others. Truth!
– Sending your enemies glitter! Genius.
– The prettiest pillows. I can’t even pick a favorite.
– Love Sparklers. Pretty!
– One Part podcast and The One You Feed podcast. Still not done obsessing over podcasts.
– These snow boots. If it has to be cold, they may as well be cute.
– The cutest illustrations. That’s some crazy talent!
Happy Weekend to you all! And Happy Valentine’s Day!